Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the second milestone release 3.3.0.M2 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- 4.x-based distributions now on Eclipse Kepler 4.3 (RC2)
- ready for Spring Framework 4
- new and unified "New Spring Project" wizard
- improved support for JavaConfig-driven Spring projects
- Groovy-Eclipse now has a smaller install footprint and uses less memory
- GGTS now includes Grails 2.2.2
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Juno SR2 release as well as on top of the latest Eclipse Kepler 4.3.0.RC2 release candidate. For optimal performance and stability we still recommend the distribution that is based on Eclipse 3.8.2.
The 3.3.0 release is scheduled for July 2013 - shortly after the Eclipse Kepler release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: http://www.springsource.org/sts
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: http://grails.org/products/ggts
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.3.0.M2 New & Noteworthy.