Dear Spring community,
I am happy to announce the first milestone release 3.4.0.M1 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- import new Getting Started guides directly into the IDE
- new wizard to start with Spring Boot directly from within the IDE
- automatic detection for JavaConfig classes
- basic support for Groovy in Spring IDE
- updated to Eclipse Kepler SR1 (RC1)
- updated to Grails 2.2.4
- updated to tc Server 2.9.3
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Kepler SR1 RC builds.
The 3.4.0. release is scheduled for early October 2013 - shortly after the Eclipse Kepler SR1 release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.4.0.M1 New & Noteworthy.