I’m pleased to announce that Spring LDAP 2.0.0.M1 is now available from the SpringSource repository at http://repo.springsource.org. See here for a quick tutorial on resolving these artifacts via Maven.
The release adds lots of new functionality! Some of the highlights can be found below:
- Spring Data Repository and QueryDSL support is now included in Spring LDAP.
- Fluent LDAP query support has been added.
- A custom XML namespace is now provided to simplify configuration of Spring LDAP.
- Spring LDAP core has been updated with Java 5 features such as generics and varargs.
- The ODM (Object-Directory Mapping) functionality has been moved to core and there are new methods in LdapOperations/LdapTemplate that uses this automatic translation to/from ODM-annotated classes.
Refer to the What’s new in Spring LDAP 2.0 to find the full details of this release.