Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the second milestone release 3.5.0.M2 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- improved new dashboard
- improved Jar-type content assist for Spring Boot
- initial support for Spring Groovy CLI apps
- major performance improvements for Gradle tooling (refresh dependencies)
- updated to Grails 2.3.5
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Kepler SR1 release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.5.0.M2 New & Noteworthy.
The 3.5.0 release is scheduled for early March 2014 - shortly after the Eclipse Kepler SR2 release.