Spring Boot 1.0.0 (RC4) has been released and is available in the repo.spring.io repository. There are some bug fixes from RC3 and a load of updated third-party dependencies. New features include
- Support for Spring Loaded reloading of classes during development in Maven and Gradle builds.
- A starter pom for spring-data-rest (and a sample).
- Lots of new documentation (all in the source code but published as usual at http://projects.spring.io/spring-boot.
- Automatic main class detection for “gradle run”.
- Support for relaunching and incrementing Spring Batch jobs on startup.
If there are no more non-trivial changes we hope to get to a 1.0.0.RELEASE soon.