The first milestone release for Spring Boot 1.1.0 is available now in the Spring milestone repository.
* Additional templating support.
* Improved metrics and health endpoints.
* Additional data integrations (including improved MongoDB support and support for GemFire).
* A host of minor improvements and additions.
* Updated dependencies for many third-party libraries.
See the release notes for a complete list of new and noteworthy features.
We’d appreciate any feedback from existing Spring Boot 1.0 users. If you are upgrading, be sure to follow the instructions from the release notes.
Spring Boot 1.1 is due to be released towards the end of May.