I’m pleased to announce the second milestone release of Spring MVC Test HtmlUnit.
The project’s aim is to provide integration between [Spring MVC Test](Spring MVC Test Framework) and HtmlUnit. This simplifies performing end to end testing when using HTML based views.
You can view the complete changelog on github. Below are the highlights of the release:
- The release contains Reference Documentation and Publishes the API Docs
- The artifact name has changed from spring-test-mvc-htmlunit to spring-test-htmlunit See the Updating Dependencies to see how to add Spring MVC Test HtmlUnit as either a Maven or Gradle dependency
- The project name has been changed to Spring MVC Test HtmlUnit in order to better align with Spring MVC Test’s name
- Context root of "" is now supported
- Support for external resources has been added. See the javadoc of DelegatingWebConnection for additional details.
- Bug fixes