Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the new release of our Eclipse-based tooling today:
The Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.6.1 and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS) 3.6.1.
Highlights from this release include:
- updated to tc Server 3.0.0
- performance improvements for building Spring projects
- AspectJ/AJDT now support annotation processors
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.6.1 New & Noteworthy.
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Luna 4.4 release as 64bit and 32bit based zip files only.
There will be no native installers for STS/GGTS anymore.
With the 3.6.0 release we shifted towards a slightly changed release schedule, shipping minor releases more frequently. Therefore 3.6.2 is scheduled to ship already in October, shortly after the Eclipse Luna SR1 release, followed by 3.6.3 in early Dezember and 3.6.4 in early March 2015, shortly after the Eclipse Luna SR2 release.