I am pleased to announce that Spring Boot 1.2.0.M1 is available now in the Spring milestone repository. This release builds on Spring Framework 4.1 and provides a number of improvements and new features. Highlights include:
- Support for distributed JTA transactions across multiple XA resources using either an Atomkos or Bitronix embedded transaction manager or a full Java EE Application Server.
- Easier configuration of JNDI bound
- Improved JMS support, including auto-configuration for the Spring Framework 4.1
- Auto-configuration support for
- Easier SSL configuration for both Tomcat and Jetty.
DataSourceMetrics and Health Indicators.
Thanks again to everyone that has contributed to the release! Please give it a go and report any problems using the project Issue tracker page.