Spring Boot 1.2.0.M2 Available Now
I am pleased to announce that Spring Boot 1.2.0.M2 is available now in the Spring milestone repository. This release adds a number of improvements and new features over M1. Highlights include:
- Full configuration of Jackson
ObjectMapper features from your
- Auto-configuration for Jersey.
- Support for Log4j2.
- Support for commons-dbcp2.
- A new "disk usage" health indicator.
- Improved RabbitMQ auto-configuration.
For a complete list of changes, and for upgrade instructions, see the Spring Boot 1.2 Release Notes on the WIKI. The reference documentation also continues to be updated to cover the new features.
Thanks again to everyone that has contributed to the release! Please give it a go and report any problems using the project Issue tracker page.