Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the new release of our Eclipse-based tooling today: The Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.6.3 and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS) 3.6.3.
Highlights from this release include:
- Pivotal tc Server updated to 3.0.2 (incl. Spring Insight on Java8)
- Cloud Foundry for Eclipse now pre-installed
- Many new Spring Integration extensions supported in the graphical Spring Integration editor
- Gradle tooling has better handling for auto mapping of jar dependencies to project dependencies
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.6.3 New & Noteworthy.
STS/GGTS 3.6.4 is scheduled to ship in March 2015, shortly after the Eclipse Luna SR2 release.