Spring Roo 1.3.1 RC2 Available Now
On behalf on the Spring Roo team at Disid Corp, I am pleased to announce the 1.3.1 RC2 Release Candidate is out.
Spring Roo jar files have been published to Maven Central.
As always, the release is available in the Spring IO repository.
The candidate release fixes the following issues:
- NullPointerException at WarPackaging [ROO-3566]
- NullPointerException when run dbre [ROO-3567]
- Cannot uninstall or update any osgi bundles [ROO-3573]
- NullPointerException when create repository mongodb [ROO-3574]
- Roo commands allows to create two entities with the same name [ROO-3580]
- Focus set on non existing class [ROO-3581]
- Error adding InnerType constructor on ITD Generation [ROO-3583]
- JavaBean implementing Interface defining getters and setters [ROO-3584]
- JavaBean implementing Interface and overriding getter causing null pointer [ROO-3585]
It is recommended that all Spring Roo users upgrade to this version.
For full details on the changes made in the release, please refer to the [Release Notes in Jira]
Thanks to the awesome users who came up with useful bug reports and suggestions. This is a candidate release, please try out the updates and provide feedback. As always, you'll also find Roo on Twitter - either follow @SpringRoo or just include #SpringRoo in your tweets.
Our current plan is to go 1.3.1.RELEASE in late january. Stay tuned!