Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the new release of our Eclipse-based tooling today:
The Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.6.4 and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS) 3.6.4.
Highlights from this release include:
- updated to Eclipse Luna SR2
- Pivotal tc Server updated to 3.1.0
- Spring Boot properties editor (including content-assist, hovers, navigation, and errors/warnings)
- improved launch support for Spring Boot apps
- support for Groovy 2.4
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.6.4 New & Noteworthy.
This is the final release of the GGTS bundle. Please take a look at the New and Noteworthy for further details.
STS 3.7.0 is scheduled to ship in late June 2015, shortly after the Eclipse Mars release.