We are pleased to announce that Spring for Apache Hadoop 2.1.2 has just been released and is now available from Maven Central and the Spring Repository. This release includes version upgrades of some Spring projects as well as the most recent versions for all supported distros.
We have added support for the newly released Pivotal HD 3.0. In addition to that new release, we have updated Cloudera CDH to version 5.3.2 and Hortonworks HDP 2.2 to use version 126.96.36.199. More details can be found in the changelog or in the JIRA release notes.
Here is a complete list of the latest version designation to use for the various distro “flavors” published. The Apache Hadoop releases are available in Maven Central and all other releases are available in the Spring Repository:
- Apache Hadoop 2.4.1 (2.1.2.RELEASE-hadoop24)
- Apache Hadoop 2.5.2 (2.1.2.RELEASE-hadoop25)
- Apache Hadoop 2.6.0 (2.1.2.RELEASE)
- Pivotal HD 2.1 (2.1.2.RELEASE-phd21)
- Pivotal HD 3.0 (2.1.2.RELEASE-phd30)
- Cloudera CDH5 5.3.0 (2.1.2.RELEASE-cdh5)
- Hortonworks HDP 2.2 (2.1.2.RELEASE-hdp22)
The project page is at - http://projects.spring.io/spring-hadoop/