We are pleased to announce that the first milestone of Spring Integration 4.2 is now available (4.2.0.M1).
This release includes:
- A significant overhaul of the JMX support in the framework, providing performance and other improvements when JMX is enabled
- A preview of STOMP client-side channel adapters based on the support in Spring Framework 4.2
- A mongodb metadata store
- Conditional Pollers - the polling interval can be adjusted dynamically, based on the results of (or before executing) the current poll
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) support in the http inbound gateway
- Many internal improvements
For complete contents of the release, see the JIRA release notes.
As we move towards to the 4.2 GA release (close to SpringOne 2GX), keep an eye out for other announcements; we expect significant work on Kafka, Cassandra, Zookeeper support and more; some of these will remain as extensions while others may be brought into the core project.
Spring Integration 4.1.4 was released recently too including a few important bug fixes.
For links to downloads and documentation, see the project home page.
Book your place at SpringOne2GX in Washington, DC soon. Super Early Bird Price expires June 12th! It’s simply the best opportunity to find out first hand all that’s going on and to provide direct feedback.
- The Super Early Bird price tier ($300 discount) expires June 12th. The Early Bird price tier (June 13th - August 14th) is discounted $150.
- Register 4 and get the 5th pass free. Contact us with the names of your first 4 registrants for your complimentary pass code (conference admission only).
- Alumni, contact us for your discount code ($150 off any option).