On behalf of the Spring XD team, I am very pleased to announce the general availability of Spring XD 1.2.1!
This release includes bug fixes and some small enhancements:
- Support for registering custom Kryo Serializers
- Configuration options to fine tune Kryo performance
- Update several dependencies to latest versions - Spring Integration, Boot, reactor, Groovy
- Add jars for Avro and Snappy compression to Sqoop job submission
- Fix admin UI access when security is enabled
- Improved pagination for containers and jobs
Book your place at SpringOne2GX in Washington, DC soon. It’s simply the best opportunity to find out first hand all that’s going on and to provide direct feedback. Check recent blog posts to see what I mean and there is more to come!