It is my pleasure to announce that Spring Boot v1.3.0.M3 is available now from the Spring milestone repository. This release includes 90 fixes and improvements and merges 38 pull-requests! Thanks again to everyone that has contributed.
Highlights of the new release include:
- HTTP session persistence (enabled automatically with Devtools)
- Configuration improvements for JMS and AMQP endpoints
- Various Logback and log4j 2 improvements
- Auto-configuration classes can now be excluded via configuration
- Auto-configuration for embedded MongoDB
- Auto-configuration for H2 web console
Book your place at SpringOne2GX in Washington, DC soon. It’s simply the best opportunity to find out first hand all that’s going on and to provide direct feedback. Join Brian and myself for an intro to Spring Boot for the web tier.