This release contains some fixes for the previous release.
Some highlights of the issues in this release include:
- A number of fixes for the JDBC support have been included
- A new Grails 3 Sample
See What’s New in 1.2 for more details.
As always, I’d like to thank our awesome community for their contributions. A very big thanks to those who submitted Pull Requests:
- #436 - Use Flapdoodle Embedded MongoDB for integration tests Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #437 - Externalize H2 database dependency version Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #440 - Fix SessionRepositoryFilter comment typo Thanks Jin Zhang
- #442 - Add Grails 3 Sample Thanks Eric Helgeson
- #444 - Add Dispatcher types to web.xml Thanks moonlight
- #450 - Fix loading of JdbcSession’s lastAccessedTime attribute Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #451 - Polish JdbcHttpSessionConfigurationTests Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #454 - Add JDBC Spring Boot sample Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #462 - Update WebSocket sample to use H2 console auto-configuration Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #463 - Make H2 console URL consistent across sample projects Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #464 - Enable transaction management for JdbcOperationsSessionRepository operations Thanks Vedran Pavić
We look forward to your feedback and if all goes well plan to release 1.2.0.RELEASE in the next few weeks.