Dear Spring Community,
Since the 0.5.0 pre-release version we have fully reworked the core bits for simpler programming model and introduced new components.
Currently the Spring Integration AWS is based on the Spring Cloud AWS project at its foundation.
Thank you to all who have contributed to this milestone!
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) Adapters
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) Adapters
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) Adapters
Please refer to Project README for more information.
- Add AWS integration testing environment;
- Add Kinesis Adapters;
- Add DynamoDB adapters and
- Add SimpleDb adapters and
- Add Spring Cloud Stream binders;
- Add Spring Cloud Stream applications for AWS adapters;
In the meantime, we welcome any feedback, questions, or help. We would love to hear from you: