This release contains some fixes for the previous release.
Some highlights of the issues in this release include:
- JDBC Support persists session attributes on a separate table. This was in response to the community feedback (thanks!)
- Redis Session optimization
- Preparations for improved Spring Boot auto configuration
- Updated to Spring Data Hopper
See What’s New in 1.2 for more details.
As always, I’d like to thank our awesome community for their contributions. A very big thanks to those who submitted Pull Requests:
- #471 - Update to Spring Data Hopper Release Thanks John Blum
- #475 - Add GitHub Issue and PR templates Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #476 - Add compile dependency to commons-logging Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #490 - Add tableName setter for JdbcHttpSessionConfiguration Thanks Eddú Meléndez Gonzales
- #492 - Expose attributes in MongoHttpSessionConfiguration Thanks Eddú Meléndez Gonzales
- #494 - Remove duplicate words Thanks Johnny Lim
- #495 - Implement individual attribute persistence in JdbcOperationsSessionRepository Thanks Vedran Pavić
- #501 - Set collectionName attribute in MongoOperationsSessionRepository Thanks Eddú Meléndez Gonzales
We look forward to your feedback and if all goes well plan to release 1.2.0.RELEASE in the next few weeks.