This Week in Spring - May 3rd, 2016
I can't even believe it's May already! STOP THE WORLD I WANT OFF! Well, at least the times are exciting! There's so much cool stuff to look at this week so let's get to it!
- New sessions are up on the shiny new SpringOne Platform website check it out! In addition to an Adrian Cockcroft keynote, we're got speakers booked from Netflix, Google, Comcast, Express Scripts, Kroger, along with Spring leaders like Juergen Hoeller, Dr. Dave Syer, Rossen Stoyanchev, Oliver Gierke, and of course, yours truly!
- and join Spring Cloud Data Flow leads Mark Fisher and Mark Pollack for a look at Data Driven Microservices with Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Spring Session and Spring Security lead Rob Winch has just announced Spring Session 1.2.0.RC3.
- Spring REST Docs lead Andy Wilkinson just announced Spring REST Docs
- Spring Cloud Data Flow co-lead Mark Fisher just announced Spring Cloud Data Flow 1.0.0.M3
- Janne Valkealahti just announced Spring Cloud Data Flow for Apache YARN
- Spring and Data wizard Thomas Risberg just announced Spring Cloud Data Flow for Apache Mesos and Kubernetes 1.0.0.M2
- Spring Cloud Data Flow ninja Eric Bottard just announced Spring Cloud Data Flow for Cloud Foundry 1.0.0.M2
- Spring Data lead Christoph Strobl put together a great writeup of what's new in Spring Data Hopper
- Spring Data ninja John Blum just wrote up a nice post on what's new in Spring Data Geode
- our pal Michael Simmons just put together a great writeup of how Spring Boot's auto-configuration works
- Have you been following the latest and greatest in Cloud Foundry?
- Dan Vega put together a nice video introducing using Project Lombok with Spring Boot
- Anirudh Bhatnagar put together a nice post on using Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Angular.js together
- I loved this post on using CXF to develop JAX-RS services on top of Spring Boot. (It would've been even easier if they'd just used Jersey!)
- Want to get a local Cloud Foundry environment? Meet PCF Dev: Your Ticket To Running Cloud Foundry Locally