Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 3.8.1 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
STS 3.8.1 focuses on fixing existing issues. The list of fixed issues include:
- Spring Boot Dashboard works behind a proxy again
- Assert templates now use JUnit or AssertJ, depending on what is on the classpath of the project
- Fixed an issue with the Groovy-Eclipse m2e connector with missing source folders
- Added an action to jump to the ngrok admin web UI directly from the boot dashboard
- Fixed an issue with the port of a boot app not showing up in the dashboard
- and more...
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.8.1 New & Noteworthy.