Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 3.8.3 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
STS 3.8.3 focuses on adopting Eclipse Neon.2 and fixing existing issues. The list of changes include:
- Updated to Eclipse Neon.2
- Added support for one-time passcode for Cloud Foundry targets in the Spring Boot Dashboard
- Added support for WAR packaging of Spring Boot apps when deploying them to CF in the Spring Boot Dashboard
- Added support for health-check in Cloud Foundry manifest files
- Fixed a number of most-reported errors from the automated error reporting
- and more...
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.8.3 New & Noteworthy.