Highlights of the new release include:
- Out of the box security for actuators
- Auto-detection of
- Support for Apache Kafka
- Support for Cloud Foundry and actuator integration
- Support for embedded in-memory LDAP server and auto-configuration for any compliant LDAP server
- Upgrades to Spring Data Ingalls, Jetty 9.4, JooQ 3.9, AssertJ 2.6.0, Hikari 2.5 and Neo4J 2.1 and more
- Upgrades to several Maven plugins
Please do try
1.5.0.RC1 on your projects and let us know if you find any problems. Check the QuickStart instruction to upgrade your project to
1.5.0.RC1 or generate an empty project on https://start.spring.io for a concrete example.
Stay tuned for the upcoming
1.5.0.RELEASE scheduled for the end of the month!