On behalf of the Reactor team, I am pleased to announce that
Californium-SR2 release train is available now.
This maintenance release of the Californium line includes the following dependencies updates:
We also have shipped
Bismuth-SR13. This maintenance release of the Bismuth line includes the following dependencies updates:
Thanks a lot to our contributors, and as usual, update while it’s hot :)
- What’s new in Californium | Youtube | Slides | Stephane Maldini
- Flight of the Flux | Youtube | Slides | Simon Basle
- Reactor Netty, The default Reactive Runtime for Spring Boot 2 | Youtube | Violeta Georgeva
- The Future of Reactive Architectures | Youtube | Slides | Steve Gury | Stephane Maldini
- Distributed Reactive-Streams with RSocket, Reactor and Spring | Youtube | Slides | Stephane Maldini | Ben Hale
The list above is far from exhaustive, you can browse the full list of videos from SpringOne to find more Reactive content. Make sure to check out our latest incubating reactive project: R2DBC, an initiative to bring Reactive Streams to relational database access. Also, take a deeper look at RSocket for more details about Reactive Streams applied to network communications.