Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! First of all, Happy Lunar New Year, if you celebrate! (More than a billion people around the world do celebrate…)
Today I’m going to be giving a 4-hour presentation, Reactive Spring, for Safari members.
So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
- Spring Session for Apache Geode/Pivotal GemFire 2.0.8.RELEASE available!
- Last week in A Bootiful Podcast, I interviewed Spring messaging and integration maestro, and one of my oldest friends on the Spring team, Oleg Zhurakousky.
- Hi Spring fans! In last week’s installment of Spring Tips, The Reactor Context, I look at how you can perpetuate state across thread execution jumps.
- If you’re using older versions of Cloud Foundry then you might be using a vulnerable version of Java
- I really liked this response from Kenny Bastani on eventual consistency
- This is an interesting post on using Spring Boot with Vault on Kubernetes
- I love this - a look at using Neo4j and Spring Data Neo4j with the epic Mark Heckler and Jennifer Reif, among others
- I loved this look at Spring Data Redis and high-availability with Sentinel
- Check out this replay of the Securing Microservices with Spring and Pivotal Cloud Foundry webinar
- Hey check this out - it’s a third-party thing you can use to get lightweight administration of Spring Batch jobs, Spring Batch Lightmin
- This is interesting - it’s a program from
cf-butlerthat cleans stale apps and services on a Cloud Foundry foundation. It can be configured to report on and remove orphaned services and stopped app instances older than a configurable duration.