Hi Spring fans! What a week it’s been! When we last spoke I was in Capetown, South Africa or Johannesburg, South Africa. I’ve since been to Mauritius, back to Capetown, Serbia (for the amazing ITKonekt conference) and I’m now staring at the beautiful Bund river in beautiful Shanghai, China as I write this.
We’ve got a ton to get to this week, as usual, so let’s get to it.
- Hi Spring fans! Welcome to yet another installment of Spring Tips, this one on the just-released-in-
mastersupport for RSocket Messaging in Spring Boot 2.2. It’s here! It’s finally here! I was so excited to see this land and I hope you get a chance to try it out.
- Don’t miss this webinar coming on April 18th, A Spring Developer’s Guide to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Galaxy Webinar
- Spring Session for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 2.2.0.M1 Available
- Spring Session for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 2.0.9.RELEASE & 2.1.3.RELEASE Available
- Check out this post looking at the future of Kotlin and Spring, Going Reactive with Spring, Coroutines and Kotlin Flow
- In last week’s A Bootiful Podcast I interview Rabobank’s Roy Braam on building an agile bank
- Spring Data Moore M3 released
- Spring Integration SMB 1.1 GA Available
- Spring Framework 5.2.0.M1 available now
- Spring Data Lovelace SR6, Kay SR14, Ingalls SR20 Released
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.0.2 GA Released
- Yet another great post on the Okta blog, Upgrading Spring Security OAuth and JUnit Tests through the 👀 of a Java Hipster
- This is kind of interesting. It’s a blog that demonstrates how to create simple Kotlin SpringBoot dApp utilizing web3j
- Happy birthday to the Spring Boot Chaos Monkey!