Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.2.2 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Atom.
Highlights from this release include:
- (all language servers) performance: additional improvements to language server startup time
- (Spring Boot) new: navigation for bean identifiers, bean classes, and property names for Spring XML config files
- (Spring Boot) new: content-assist rolled out for many more Spring XML config elements and attributes
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Detect @RequestMapping with path defined as constant instead of literal string (#281)
- (CF Manifest) new: added support for anchors and references
- (Eclipse) new: added project-related XSD schema resolution
- (Eclipse) fixed: high CPU and memory spikes when code minings and live hovers are active (#292)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Atom, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2019-05-24-422-release
Spring Tools 4.3.0 is scheduled to be released in late June 2019 and will be based on Eclipse 2019-06.