Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I’m sunny summer-time San Francisco indulging in a little downtime. Last week was a doozy! I visited Tampa, Flordia; Paris, France; and finally Santiago, Dominican Republic. Later this week, after the 4th of July holiday here in the States, I’ll head on over to Medellin, Columbia for JConf Columbia; Chicago, Illinois for the epic SpringOne Tour Chicago event; and then Lima, Peru for the JConf Peru event.
I’m so looking forward to a few weeks of fun talking to amazing developers around the globe. If you’re around, as usual, don’t hesitate to reach out to me on @starbuxman on Twitter.
We’ve got a ton of good stuff to get to this week so let’s dive right in!
- Hiding Services & Runtime Discovery with Spring Cloud Gateway
- Spring Cloud Open Service Broker 3.1.0.M1 Released
- Spring Cloud Open Service Broker 3.0.3 Released
- Spring Vault 2.1.3.RELEASE available
- Spring Cloud Greenwich.SR2 is available.
- Hi Spring fans! In last week’s a Bootiful Podcast, I talk to Datadog’s Jason Yee on observability, operations, metrics, Kubernetes, language and more
- Spring Tips - Season 6 Recap
- What is PaaS? Platform-as-a-Service Types Explained on the Java Code Geeks blog
- This is an interesting thread over on Twitter looking at why you might choose RabbitMQ over Apache Kafka and vice-versa.
- Have you registered for SpringOne Platform 2019? Do not miss this year’s bigger-and-better-than-ever edition of SpringOne Platform!