Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I concluded my time in Portland, OR, for OSCON on Sunday, went to Chicago for the epic Chicago, IL Cloud Conf yesterday; today I am in Denver, CO, for meetings; and then Wednesday I am off to Burlington, MA for the SpringOne Tour 2019 event. We’ve got some good stuff this week so let’s get to it!
- Hi Spring fans! In last week’s episode of A Bootiful Podcast, I talk to Azul CTO Gil Tene on Java, JVMs, garbage collection, and a ton more
- There’s an interesting new feature on
masterfor Spring Cloud Gateway giving improved details about your routes in the Actuator
- Check out how the Dutch government uses Cloud Foundry to enhance users experience
- It’s finally here! Check out the new support for the Cloud Foundry PAS running on Kubernetes. Here’s another post with details from our partners over at VMWare on how PAS on Kubernetes improves the developer experience
- A nice post on the Okta blog on how to monitor your Java applications with the Spring Boot Actuator
- Have you registered for the Burlington, MA installment of the SpringOne Tour?
- An interesting video on creating REST APIs with Spring Boot
- InfoQ has a nice post on the updates to the Spring Initializr tool
- I liked this post by Andriy Redko on testing Spring Boot
- Check out Rajesh Bjojwani’s look at the feature called App Revisions in Pivotal Cloud Foundry 2.6