Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring. This week I’m in sweet San Francisco, soaking up the sun and enjoying the fun of summer. Sure, I’ve got a few meetings, and appearances, etc., but it is very nice to be home. By the by, I’ll be speaking at the upcoming San Francisco Java User Group - come hang out and say hi!
Anyway, lots of good stuff (as usual), so let’s get to it.
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.2.0 Released
- Do not miss this extra special episode of A Bootiful Podcast with Spring team legend Oliver Drotbohm
- Simplifying the Spring Cloud Release Train
- Check out this great demonstrationn of Spring Cloud Task / Spring Batch-job executions and the monitoring of it using Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.2 with InfluxDB and Grafana in Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.2
- Hey Milwaukee, come hear Spring Cloud lead Spencer Gibb talk about Spring Cloud Gateway
- Good news everyone! Spring Boot supports Java 13
- Happy Sys-Admin appreciation day!
- I love the possibilities of Spring Cloud Gateway, as is well illustrated in this tweet
- A nice post on Mkyong.com with Spring Boot JDBC Examples
- We love our community members; thanks Vedran Pavic!