Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.3.2 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
Highlights from this release include:
- (Spring Boot) fixed: CTRL-click navigation does not handle properties on super class correctly (#326)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Configuration property analysis does not handle properties written in snake_case correctly (#327)
- (Eclipse) fixed: language server processes not being terminated correctly under specific circumstances, resulting in many language server processes keep running while Eclipse is open
- (Eclipse) fixed: Eclipse Language Server cannot be resolved because of a uses constraint violation (#325)
- (Eclipse) fixed: UI freezes caused by xmlnamespace support? (#318)
- (Eclipse) fixed: missing javax.inject import causes CF integration in boot dashboard to fail
- a number of additional bug fixes…
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2019-08-14-432-release
Spring Tools 4.4.0 is scheduled to be released in late September 2019.