Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.5.0 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
Highlights from this release include:
- (Eclipse): Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse distribution updated to Eclipse 2019-12 release
- (Eclipse) improvement: progress updates from new live hover mechanism now appears in Eclipse as well
- (Eclipse) bugfix: fixed NPE when deleting apps from CF via the boot dashboard
- (Eclipse) bugfix: finish button was disabled after selecting an org/space when creating a CF target in the boot dashboard
- (Spring Boot) improvement: better and more consistent labels for running processes in live hover actions across the board
- various improvements to the Spring Tools 4 user guide
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2019-12-19-450-release
Spring Tools 4.5.1 is scheduled to be released in late January 2020.