Hi, Spring fans! It’s 6 am Tuesday, January 21st, 2020, and I’m buckled in and ready to take off for Atlanta, Georgia (by way of Denver, Colorado…), where I’ll be speaking at the Atlanta Java User Group tonight! I’m so looking forward to seeing everyone there. It’s my first JUG appearance in the new year, too!
So, let’s get to it!
- Spring Boot 2.2.4 released
- Spring Vault 2.2.1.RELEASE and 2.1.5.RELEASE available
- In last week’s installment of A Bootiful Podcast, I talk to Spring Cloud Services’ Bella (Yuxin) Bai
- Spring Boot 2.2.3 released
- Spring Boot 2.1.12 released
- Spring Framework 5.2.3, 5.1.13, 5.0.16, and 4.3.26 releases
- Spring Data Neumann M1 released
- Spring Data Moore SR4 and Lovelace SR15 released
- This is an interesting post on two of my favorite pieces of cloud infrastructure: Running Cloud Foundry on Kubernetes using KubeCF
- How to Instrument and Monitor Your Spring Boot 2 Application in Kubernetes Using Wavefront - Wavefront by VMware