Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.5.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
Highlights from this release include:
- (Spring Boot) improvement: live hover mechanism now reports connection failures
- (Eclipse) improvement: Add support for async completions in 4.15 (#402) - PR from @gayanper
- (Eclipse) improvement: Early access builds for Eclipse 4.15 available
- (Eclipse) fixed: auto-completion inserted extra newline for params in
- (Eclipse) fixed: Boot Dashboard cannot start app when Eclipse project name contains spaces (#403)
- (Eclipse) fixed: NPE in PropertiesJavaDefinitionHandler.adjustedHighlightRangeForKey (#401)
- (Eclipse) fixed: builds on Eclipse 4.14 include latest m2e snapshot components to fix an issue when running JUnit 5 tests
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2020-01-22-451-release
Spring Tools 4.5.2 is scheduled to be released in late February 2020.