Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.6.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
Highlights from this release include:
- (Spring Boot) improvement: Spring yaml validation doesn’t understand the “<<:” syntax (#440)
- (Spring Boot) improvement: YAML Property completion: Superclass properties not detected in case of List or Map (#449)
- (Spring Boot) improvement: improved performance for content-assist for Spring XML config files
- (Spring Boot) bugfix: Quick Fix for unknown properties broken (#442)
- (Eclipse) improvement: early access builds on Eclipse 2020-06 milestone builds available
- (Eclipse) improvement: reduced timeout for ls-based content-assist for the Java Editor, so broken or slow language server behavior should not damage JDT content-assist experience anymore
- (Eclipse) improvement: vastly reduced communication traffic around classpath changes between Eclipse and the Spring Boot language server
- (Eclipse) improvement: async retrieval of properties of remote apps in boot dashboard to avoid UI freezes or delays
- (Eclipse) bugfix: org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.markdown required to update to 4.6.0 (#429)
- (Eclipse) bugfix: remote targets in boot dashboard always re-appeared after deleting them
- (Eclipse) bugfix: errors being logged at language server startup, related LSP4E rename handler
- (VSCode): Visual Studio Code extensions now available from the https://open-vsx.org marketplace
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2020-04-23-461-release
Spring Tools 4.6.2 is scheduled to be released in late May 2020.
Enjoy and stay healthy!