Hi, Spring fans! I hope you’re all doing well, staying safe, healthy and happy. Today’s election day here in the US, so I am super happy to have the chance to dive into this week’s roundup as a bit of a distraction. We’ve got a ton to get through today, so let’s!
- I really enjoyed last week’s A Bootiful Podcast episode with Spring Test Framework lead and JUnit contributor Sam Brannen
- Spring Integration 5.4 goes GA; some other Integration releases
- Spring Boot 2.4.0.RC1 is now available
- Notice of Permissions Changes to repo.spring.io, Fall and Winter, 2020
- Congrats, Carsten Hoffmann, on your first live-coding presentation, and congrats on starting your work from my second favorite place on the internet: start.spring.io!
- Oleh Dokuka on Twitter: “Woo! 🍾 📢 New RSocket 1.1.0 is GA. It includes, among other things, 10x better performance than before, reworked loadbalance API and implementation, a new
RSocketClientfor a better experience, fixes for memory leaks and more”
- Spring Boot 2.1.18 available now
- Spring Data 2020.0.0 goes GA
- Spring Data Neumann SR5, Moore SR11, and Lovelace SR21 available now
- capgeminiNL on Twitter: "Ready for a night full of tech inspiration? Join us on the .BLD() Tech Talks XXL - Java Night on 17 November! We’ll dive into the future of microservice based architectures together with @wietsesmid @starbuxman. Get your free ticket!
- Java 16 Update: New JEP Proposed to Target: 394: Pattern Matching for instanceof. Targeted JEP Additions: 380: Unix-Domain Socket Channels and 395: Records
- springdoc-openapi | Library for OpenAPI 3 with spring-boot