Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring!
How are you? How’re things? I spent this morning on a fun two-hour panel hosted by the Barcelona JUG (who run the JBCN conference, among other things) talking about all sorts of things including GraalVM native images, new features in the Java language, cloud-native applications, and so much more. Thanks for having me!
I am so happy about this week’s roundup and we’ve got a lot to cover so let’s get to it!
- A Bootiful Podcast: Alibaba’s San-Hong Li on tuning OpenJDK for Alibaba Scale
- Cloud Events and Spring - part 2
- Cosium/spring-data-jpa-entity-graph: Spring Data JPA extension allowing full dynamic usage of EntityGraph on repositories
- Hah! This is so interesting! Give Python applications Spring Boot Actuator endpoints
- Interesting! A third party library to allow people to easily follow CQS principles in Spring Boot.
- Interesting: Open API v3 Generator for Spring Boot applications
- Java Proxies: From Dog to TransactionalDog
- Java libraries I like – Eduards Sizovs
- Resilient applications with Spring and Resilience4J - JVM Advent
- Spring Boot Best Practices for Microservices - Piotr’s TechBlog
- Spring Cloud 2020.0.0 (aka Ilford) Is Available
- Spring cloud sleuth OpenTelemetry support has been released
- The InfoQ eMag - Java Innovations That Are on Their Way
- What courses (both free and paid) on Spring Boot would you recommend? : java