I almost wrote in 2020! There’s been so much going on I almost forgot to take stock of the year. What a rush. We better get to the roundup before I somehow lose even more track of time. So, without further ado, this week’s roundup.
- Spring Framework 5.3.3 is now available
- I posted another installment of You May Not Need a Library For That, this one looking at the fabulous
- Spring Data’s Migration from Jira to GitHub Issues
- In last week’s installment of a Bootiful Podcast, I talked to Netty founder Trustin Lee
- In last week’s installment of You May Not Need a Library For That, I looked at reactive dataflow with project Reactor
- A useful sheet full of information about GraalVM
- Oliver Drotbohm’s collection of tiny helpers for building Spring applications
- This is very cool: Ruchi Saini wrote a pretty long introduction on how to build microservices with Spring (Cloud)
- Ram N. has published an interesting article looking at Spring Boot CRUD operations with exception handling: nice!
- Ram N. also posted a video looking at Spring’s