Hi, Spring fans! How’re you doing? I’m silly stoked! This week saw the release of Spring Native 0.10.0 and it is awesome! You absolutely have to check this release out. I put together an episode of Spring Tips, the most comprehensive of its kind, introducing (almost) everything you’ll need to know about Spring Native and Spring Native 0.10.0 in particular. Start here. Spring Native is awesome and this is the comprehensive introduction I wish I’d had at the start.
The next time we meet in this humble column, next week, will be June 22nd, and by then we’ll have passed summer solstice - the longest day in the year! - and the beginning of summer. Farewell (for now) to Spring, the season, and long live Spring, the easiest and most productive path to production for your applications.
Anyway, my friends, we’ve got a ton of things to look at this week, starting of course with that Spring Native video and release announcement, of course, so let’s get to it!
- In this week’s installment of Spring Tips, I look at Spring Native 0.10.0, available now.
- A Bootiful Podcast: Redgate technical lead for the Flyway team Mikiel Agutu on database migrations and continuous delivery
- An updated Spring Cloud GCP
- Register for VMworld 2021 Now
- And while you’re at it, register for SpringOne, too!
- Spring Boot 2.3.12.RELEASE available now
- Spring Boot 2.4.7 available now
- Spring Boot 2.5.1 is now available
- Spring Framework 5.3.8 available now
- Do you need help making sense of Kubernetes? Here’s your chance to ask Kubernetes co-creator Joe Beda anything during this live event