Hi, Spring fans! How’re you doing? I’m alright. I’ve been recuperating from a COVID-19 infection. Today was the first day in a while that I woke up and wasn’t short of breath. Most days, I’ve woken up, hacked a few wads of phlegm into the toilet, and then my breathing was fine. But today I woke up and wasn’t short of breath in the first place. (I still hacked a few wads of phlegm). Thank goodness for vaccines, or I expect my experience of this virus would’ve been much worse as a lifelong asthmatic. Things are looking up!
And then, as if my fortunes couldn’t get any better, I got to compiling this week’s roundup and there’s a ton of great stuff in it so let’s dive right in!
- Get started with Spring Boot and the CQRS framework Axon
- In last week’s installment of A Bootiful Podcast: Neo4J CEO and Spring Data cofounder Emil Eifrem on graphs, Neo4J, and more
- Alexa Request Validation with Spring Cloud Gateway
- Free Java & OpenJDK Info for Daily Java Usage
- Spring Authorization Server officially moves to spring-projects
- Spring Data 2021.0.4 and 2020.0.12 released
- Spring Data 2021.1.0-M2 released
- Spring WebClient with Feign
- Get hands-on with Azure Spring Cloud in 90 minutes.
- Did you see Cora Iberkleid’s power session on Spring Cloud Gateway? It was awesome!