Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I’m with my buddy Matt Raible preparing for what I’m hoping will be an awesome San Francisco JUG joint appearance on Wednesday this week!
I’ve got to get back to that! But I did want to get through this roundup because it’s enormous! So, without further ado:
- Spring Initializr 0.11.0 available now
- In last week’s A Bootiful Podcast, I talked to Spring web legend Rossen Stoyanchev on RSocket, GraphQL and more
- Reassessing TestNG vs. Junit
- Spring Boot 2.4.11 available now
- Spring Boot 2.5.5 available now
- Spring Boot 2.6.0-M3 available now
- Spring Data JDBC - How do I make Bidirectional Relationships?
- Spring Native in Action with the Okta Spring Boot Starter
- TodoMVC with Spring Boot and Thymeleaf (Part 1) - Wim Deblauwe
- TodoMVC with Spring Boot and Thymeleaf (Part 2) - Wim Deblauwe
- TodoMVC with Spring Boot and Thymeleaf (Part 3) - Wim Deblauwe
- Neat article on InfoQ.com: VMware Overhauls Spring 6 & Spring Boot 3 for Another Decade
- Check this resource on the Spring Security Authorization Server: