Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! How’re you doing? Good? Keepin’ busy? Good. I’m doing alright, too.
- Last week, I did a sort of smörgåsbord episode of Tanzu Code on twitch.tv/vmwaretanzu. It was super fun! I stream on VMWare Tanzu as well as on my own Twitch channel, twitch.tv/JavaJoshLong about all things Spring, Java, and more.
- In last week’s super short-and-to-the-point installment of Spring Tips, I looked at the Spring Plugin project
- I also put out This Month in Spring - a newsletter digest version of this very weekly roundup that comes out every… month. Naturally.
- Did you see this? Twitter is now using
graphql-java, the very same project that underpins the Spring GraphQL project, for their APIs and they’re reporting incredible performance gains! twitter + graphql-java · Discussion #2591 · graphql-java/graphql-java
- In last week’s A Bootiful Podcast, I talked to .NET legend Layla Porter on Azure Spring Cloud, Steeltoe.NET, and more
- Announcing: Knative 1.0
- Harden Performance of REST calls using Spring WebFlux
- How to upload/download file using Spring MVC and Spring Boot ? Example Tutorial
- Matt Raible and I did a talk for the SF JUG about Spring Native and GraalVM with Spring Boot and JHipster. It was a ton of fun and I hope you’ll enjoy it.
- Multiple Hierarchical Contexts in Spring Boot - DEV Community
- Did you get your tickets for the Reactive Summit ? There are going to be some amazing talks this year!
- Release 1.16.1 · testcontainers/testcontainers-java
- Release Europium-SR12 (2020.0.12) · reactor/reactor
- Spring Data 2021.0.6 and 2020.0.14 released
- Spring Data 2021.1 enters RC phase
- Spring Data JDBC - How do I implement caching?
- Spring Framework 5.3.11 and 5.2.18 available now
- The State of Java 2021