Hi, Spring fans! How’re you? I’m fresh off my three weeks respite and this is my first blog back on the clock officially! It’s so good to be back. I’ve been busy over the break, working on updating my blog and on updating the Reactive Spring book. Fun, fun! Anyway, we’ve got a fun week to recap, so let’s get right to it!
- A Bootiful Podcast: Spring Cloud co-founder Spencer Gibb (and happy new year!)
- Blog: Kubernetes is Moving on From Dockershim: Commitments and Next Steps
- My talk from the last Brighton Kotlin session of 2021 is up: Bootiful Kotlin with Josh Long
- Improving Micrometer’s Build with Gradle Enterprise | Gradle Enterprise
- Introducing the Spring Integration Groovy DSL
- JDK 18 Early-Access Builds
- Spring Framework CVE-2021-22060 has been published
- Uploading Media in Spring Boot Programmatically With Cloudinary - DEV Community
- There’s a new release of Project Reactor, that brings various libraries up to date!