Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.13.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- (Spring Boot) improvement: Consider if content assist can be offered for spring.config.import property keys (#536)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: YAML editor generates wrong EOL characters in Windows (#709)
- (VSCode) fixed: Always pop up a prompt box: indexing spring boot properties (#697)
- (VSCode) fixed: Spring Boot Tools for VS Code incorrectly misidentifies internal JDK for Language Support for Java as a JRE (#715)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Create or modify new project - maven update problem (#703)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
If you are updating an existing Spring Tools 4.12.1 (or prior) installation, please make sure you to prepare your installation properly: https://twitter.com/springtools4/status/1468587842838355980
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2022-02-02-4131-release-incl-language-servers-version-1300
Spring Tools 4.14.0 is scheduled to be released in late March 2022.