Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.14.0 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- updated to Eclipse 2022-03 release (new and noteworthy)
- (VSCode) fixed: VSCode Spring boot tools 1.30.0 error trying to find JVM (#726)
- (VSCode) fixed: vscode “Problems” diagnostic entries lack “source” field (#725)
- (VSCode) fixed: orphan vscode extension processes left running (#704)
- (VSCode) fixed: deadlock in language server process avoids process to be shutdown (#741)
- (VSCode) fixed: Outline View is broken again on Windows (#742)
- (VSCode) fixed: boot-java.live-information.automatic-tracking.on is not working on vscode (#733)
- (VSCode) fixed: Java 17 is mis-identified as Java 8 (#713)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Deadlock with Spring LSP in Eclipse 4.23 with STS 4.23 nightlies (#729)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2022-03-16-4140-release-incl-language-servers-version-1320
Spring Tools 4.14.1 is scheduled to be released in late April 2022.