Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I’m back home from the Hawaiin islands. It’s so good to be home.
First thing’s first: there’s a security vulnerability. We’ve already released guidance on how to mitigate as well as new releases of Spring Framework and Spring Boot that include the mitigation by deault. See the links below for more.
- Spring Framework RCE, Early Announcement
- Spring Framework RCE, Mitigation Alternative
- CVE report published for Spring Cloud Function
Now, back to your regularly scheduled installment of This Week in Spring:
- A Bootiful Podcast: Kubernetes cofounder and vice president of R&D at VMware, Craig McLuckie
- Blog: Is Your Cluster Ready for v1.24?
- Clean Architecture in a Spring Application
- JHipster Native Blueprint Supports GraalVM Native Image
- JobRunr & JobRunr Pro v5.0.0
- Major migrations made easy with OpenRewrite
- Spring Boot 2.5.12 available now
- Spring Boot 2.6.6 available now
- Spring Cloud Azure 4.0 is Now Generally Available
- Happy April Fools! :D Spring I/O on Twitter
- In last week’s installment of Spring Tips, I looked at the Brave, Bold, and Boring YugabyteDB
- I haven’t watched this yet, but it’s a ten hour long tutorial on Spring Boot - there’s bound to be some good stuff in there!
- https://twitter.com/JavaAtMicrosoft/status/1511138560321142793 @JavaAtMicrosoft #Java has played a critical role in democratizing cross-platform development. With #Microsoft’s recent JEP 388 contribution to #OpenJDK, Java apps can now run on a wider range
- The differences between Docker, containerd, CRI-O and runc - Tutorial Works