Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring - I’m at my first in-person event since the virus: Devnexus! WOOHOOO!! Well, technically I’m still in San Francisco as I write this, but I’ll be in Atlanta, GA tomorrow for… Devnexus! I hope if you’re there that you’ll reach out!
Friends, colleagues, and community members from the Spring, Tanzu, and adjoining communities will also be there! Here are some of the people I hope to nab a selfie with and whose talks I hope to see!
- Glenn Renfro
- Adib Saikali
- Joe Grandja
- Whitney Lee
- Hillmer Chona
- Jonatan Ivanov
- Josh Cummings
- Alberto C. Rios
- Simon Brown
And of course I’ll be doing two talks, as well, (one on GraalVm and another on edge services) and I hope you’ll come see those, too!
And with that out of the way, let’s get on with our regularly scheduled roundup!
- A Bootiful Podcast: GraphQL Java founder Andi Marek
- Asir V Selvasingh on Twitter
- Blog: Kubernetes Removals and Deprecations In 1.24
- Congrats to the Hibernate team for reaching Hibernate 6.0
- SivaLabs has a nice post called, “My attempt to understand why people perceive Java as complex.” What do you think?
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.9.4 Released
- Spring Cloud Azure 4.0 integrations are generally available. Congrats to the teams at Microsoft and the community on such an epic release!