Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I am in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, this week, ahead of the upcoming Spring I/O show. I just spent a wonderful week in amazing England, meeting old friends, speaking at Devoxx UK, etc.
- A Bootiful Podcast: EasyMock contributor, Java Champion, and Java luminary Henri Tremblay
- Also, while we’re on the topic of Spring Boot 2.7, remember that Spring for GraphQL is also 1.0 this week! I’m so excited :)
- Example of Spring Cloud Function with AWS Lambda
- I love this - the Activiti 7 developer’s guide - showcases some cool patterns and principles for building service-centric workflow solutions with Spring Boot and Activiti
- a handy tip from Maciej Walkowiak on Twitter that Spring Boot 2.7 (due - :checks notes: - this week!) adds native support for Jackson Mixins with
- Speed time to developer productivity with v0.12 release of VMware Tanzu Community Edition
- Spring Boot — Serverless AWS Lambda With API Gateway | by Apurv Sheth | May, 2022 | Medium
- Spring Data 2021.2 and 2022.0 M4 released.
- Spring Framework 5.3.20 and 5.2.22 available now
- Spring Framework 6.0.0-M4 available now
- Spring Transaction Debugging in Production with Lightrun
- this article by our own dr. Mark Pollack was written in 1999 and laid the groundwork for what would become EJBDoclet and XDoclet
- 🚀 New in Spring Framework 6: HTTP Interfaces
- Blog: Kubernetes 1.24: Volume Populators Graduate to Beta
- Blog: Kubernetes 1.24: gRPC container probes in beta