Aloha, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring!
I’m still on vacation on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii, but I wanted to say hello (“aloha!”) and share this week’s latest roundup of all that’s good and glorious in the wide and wonderful world of Springdom.
Funny thing, today - the 2nd of August, 2022 - is also my 12-year anniversary on the Spring team. It continues to be a helluva ride, and I so look forward to all that lies ahead. Thank you, Spring team, for everything. Also, sort of coincidentally, I just got a nice promotion. (Thanks, Spring team and VMware). I’m also just about to hit 60,000 followers on Twitter. It’s been a weird, wonderful week, and not just because of all that, but because we’ve got a ton of great stuff to dive into this week (besides the ocean, which I’ll return to promptly after finishing this roundup)!
- Spring Authorization Server Is Going 1.0
- I liked this look at logging in Spring Boot
- 16 Best Practices in Spring Boot Production
- 5 ways to find data with Spring Data
- How To Create Kubernetes Controller Using Spring Boot, which is inspired by the talk that Cora and I gave at Spring I/O
- How to integrate Hibernates Multitenant feature with Spring Data JPA in a Spring Boot application
- Java Q&A; Leyden, Valhalla, Amber, and more! - Inside Java Newscast #30
- Register for this talk at the London Java Comunity to learn about one way to achieve real-time stream processing in Spring
- This is a pretty interesting plugin for mocking with IntelliJ IDEA using Mockito: Mockitools
- Reading Flux Into a Single InputStream Using Spring Reactive WebClient
- Spring Boot 3 and Spring Framework 6.0 – What’s New
- Spring Cloud 2022.0.0-M4 (codename Kilburn) Has Been Released
- Spring Cloud OpenFeign 3.0.8 is now available
- Spring Security: Upgrading the Deprecated WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter
- Testing Spring JMS
- Using Environment Variables in Spring Boot’s application.properties
making/tap-automation-on-aks: TAP Automation on AKS - this is a nice solution by my teammate Toshiaki Maki that uses Tekton to setup Tanzu Application Platform on AKS.